Our new Canvas Art Clubs start in January for ages 8-13. Please sign up at Kangus Coffee House, Victoria Road. We have limited places which will be filled on a first come, first served basis. Art clubs take place every two weeks, on a Tuesday, from 4.30-6pm.
Looking for classes for younger or older artists? Please sign up to our newsletter here for more information about upcoming clubs.
More About Art Clubs
We think that all young people should be able to access and explore great art classes. Our Canvas Art Clubs for Kids aim to develop young artist’s skills, confidence and knowledge of art. We don’t make it too easy, but we do make it lots of fun.
What can young artists expect from Canvas?
- We will introduce them to a wide variety of artistic medium and techniques, ranging from print-making to still-live drawing.
- We will help them develop their skills with tailored and challenging activities.
- We will give them a chance to explore their own artistic practice, growing their confidence in themselves as artists.
- We offer the opportunity to have fun, get messy and meet loads of other like-minded young people.
- We will help them develop reflective skills by exploring their own art and others.
- We will encourage them to channel and explore their emotions through art, which builds wellbeing and resilience.
Want to see some of the amazing art made at Canvas? Head to our Blog.
We believe that money shouldn’t be a problem when accessing top class art lessons, and we are always open to working with different budgets.
Our Canvas Art Clubs are designed for children ages 8-13. We currently run classes twice a month at Kangus Coffee House, on Victoria Road in Kirkcaldy (Kanvas Kid’s Art Club!). Please ask within store to add your wee artists’ name to the waiting list.
Have a venue in or near Kirkcaldy and want to collaborate on run art classes? Get in touch: firstname.lastname@example.org
Find out more about us here.